These images were created using 3D Studio Max.
For the teapot I used 2 cones (one upright and the other inverted on top of it). I set the dimensions of the teapot as outlined in the project description. I used a built-in tool to slice the top cone to match the actual teapot. The difficult part of this image was to match the texture of the actual teapot. In order to do this, I took the pictures that Dr. Wismath posted on the web page and I cut out the teapot from the picture using Adobe Photoshop. I then took the teapot that I cut out and made it as a texture and wrapped it around my model. I had to stretch and size the texture to try to make it look as close as possible to the real thing. I then placed a light source in the bottom left corner in order to try to make the teapot stand out better.
For the landmark I decided to model the Lethbridge train bridge. I used a beam to model the track portion and then I built one vertical support setting the angles and cross beams as I desired and then I copied the whole support and I could make as many others as I wanted which where of the exact same dimensions of the original. For the texture on the bridge I used a speckled texture in order to make it look more realistic. I also placed a light source shining on the bridge from the lower right side in order to make the texture stand out. The sky texture was from a bitmap image found on Google Images. I placed my teapot in the balloon above and behind the bridge (The balloon was previously modeled by my sister Nicole Oliver). I created a texture from the RE/MAX logo and placed it on the balloon and colored the balloon appropriately.