I am Peng-Jie Wong.
Currently, I am a PIMS Post-Doctoral Fellow at the University of Lethbridge working with Amir Akbary, Habiba Kadiri, and Nathan Ng.
In November 2017, I received my PhD degree from Queen's University under the supervision of Professor Ram Murty.
University of Lethbridge
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
4401 University Drive
Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 3M4, Canada
Office: University Hall C534
Email: pengjie.wong at uleth.ca
The majority of my current research involves the theory of L-functions, arising from Galois and automorphic representations, and its applications to
I have written papers with Amir Akbary, Po-Han Hsu, Habiba Kadiri, M. Ram Murty, V. Kumar Murty, Nathan Ng, and Akshaa Vatwani.
Thanks to Professors M. Ram Murty and V. Kumar Murty [EMM], I am with Erdős number 2, which seems to be the best lower bound I could get in this direction.
- Selberg's conjectures and symmetric power L-functions, submitted (2019). [pdf]
- On Selberg's central limit theorem for Dirichlet L-functions, (with Po-Han Hsu), 19 pages, under final revision, available upon request.
- Bombieri-Vinogradov theorems for modular forms and applications, 29 pages, submitted (2019), available upon request.
- On the numbers of orbits under certain Galois actions, (with Amir Akbary), 9 pages, under final revision.
- A note on base change and the Langlands reciprocity conjecture, (with M. Ram Murty and V. Kumar Murty), 11 pages, under final revision, available upon request.
- On generalizations of the Titchmarsh divisor problem, (with Akshaa Vatwani), submitted (2018). [pdf]
- Zeros of Dedekind zeta functions and holomorphy of Artin L-functions, accepted for publication in Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society. [pdf]
- The least prime ideal in the Chebotarev density theorem, (with Habiba Kadiri and Nathan Ng), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 147 (2019) 2289-2303. [pdf][arXiv][doi]
- On the Chebotarev-Sato-Tate phenomenon, Journal of Number Theory 196 (2019), 272-290. [pdf][doi]
- The Chebotarev density theorem and the pair correlation conjecture, (with M. Ram Murty and V. Kumar Murty), Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society 33 (2018), 399-426. [pdf][jrms]
- Supercharacters and the Chebotarev density theorem, Acta Arithmetica 185 (2018), 281-295. [pdf][doi]
- Applications of group theory to conjectures of Artin and Langlands, International Journal of Number Theory 14 (2018), 881-898. [pdf][doi]
- Base change, tensor product and the Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society 33 (2018), 99-109. [pdf][jrms]
(The pdf files above are provided for the benefit and convenience of those who may not have access to the corresponding journals. For the final “official” versions, please see the respective journals.)
- Langlands reciprocity for certain Galois extensions, Journal of Number Theory 178 (2017), 126-145. [pdf][doi]
- Patterns of primes in Chebotarev sets, (with Akshaa Vatwani), International Journal of Number Theory 13 (2017), 1651-1677. [pdf][doi]
- A variant of Heilbronn characters, International Journal of Number Theory 13 (2017), 1547-1570. [pdf][doi]
- On critical values of twisted Artin L-functions, Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal 67 (2017), 551-555. [pdf][doi][springer]
University of Lethbridge.
MATH 2570 - Calculus III, Fall 2018.
MATH 0500 - Essential Mathematics, Summer 2018.
MATH 2570 - Calculus III, Spring 2018.
MATH 126 - Differential and Integral Calculus, Fall 2016.