I am Peng-Jie Wong.
Currently, I am a PIMS Post-Doctoral Fellow at the University of Lethbridge working with Amir Akbary, Andrew Fiori, Habiba Kadiri, and Nathan Ng.
In November 2017, I received my PhD degree from Queen's University under the supervision of Professor Ram Murty.
Here is my CV.
University of Lethbridge
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
4401 University Drive
Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 3M4, Canada
Office: University Hall C534
Email: pengjie.wong at uleth.ca
The majority of my research involves the theory of L-functions, arising from Galois and automorphic representations, and its applications to
I have written papers with Amir Akbary, Ayla Gafni, Po-Han Hsu, Habiba Kadiri, M. Ram Murty, V. Kumar Murty, Nathan Ng, Jesse Thorner, and Akshaa Vatwani.
Thanks to Professors M. Ram Murty and V. Kumar Murty, I am with Erdős number 2, which seems unlikely to be improved by the techniques developed to date.
Here is the list of my publications.
- Cyclicity and exponents of CM elliptic curves modulo p in short intervals, accepted for publication by Transactions of the American Mathematical Society (2020).
- Bombieri-Vinogradov theorems for modular forms and applications, Mathematika 66 (2020), 200-229. [pdf][doi]
- The least prime ideal in the Chebotarev density theorem, (with Habiba Kadiri and Nathan Ng), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 147 (2019), 2289-2303. [pdf][arXiv][doi]
- Langlands reciprocity for certain Galois extensions, Journal of Number Theory 178 (2017), 126-145. [pdf][doi]
- Applications of the Sato-Tate conjecture, (with Ayla Gafni and Jesse Thorner), submitted (2020). [arXiv]
- Selberg's conjectures and symmetric power L-functions, submitted (2019). [pdf]
- On Selberg's central limit theorem for Dirichlet L-functions, (with Po-Han Hsu), submitted (2019). [pdf]
- On the moments of torsion points modulo primes and their applications, (with Amir Akbary), submitted (2019). [arXiv]
Alberta Number Theory Days XI, (with Dang Khoa Nguyen, Wolfgang Riedler, and Lee Troupe), Banff International Research Station, Canada, May 10-12, 2019.
University of Lethbridge.
MATH 3400 - Group and Ring Theory, Fall 2019.
MATH 1410 - Elementary Linear Algebra, Summer 2019.
MATH 2570 - Calculus III, Fall 2018.
MATH 0500 - Essential Mathematics, Summer 2018.
MATH 2570 - Calculus III, Spring 2018.
MATH 126 - Differential and Integral Calculus, Fall 2016.