I am Peng-Jie Wong.
Currently, I am a PIMS Post-Doctoral Fellow at the University of Lethbridge working with Amir Akbary, Andrew Fiori, Habiba Kadiri, and Nathan Ng.
In November 2017, I received my PhD degree from Queen's University under the supervision of Professor Ram Murty.
University of Lethbridge
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
4401 University Drive
Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 3M4, Canada
Office: University Hall C534
Email: pengjie.wong at uleth.ca
The majority of my research involves the theory of L-functions, arising from Galois and automorphic representations, and its applications to
I have written papers with Amir Akbary, Po-Han Hsu, Habiba Kadiri, M. Ram Murty, V. Kumar Murty, Nathan Ng, and Akshaa Vatwani.
Thanks to Professors M. Ram Murty and V. Kumar Murty, I am with Erdős number 2, which seems unlikely to be improved by the techniques developed to date.
- Selberg's conjectures and symmetric power L-functions, submitted (2019). [pdf]
- On Selberg's central limit theorem for Dirichlet L-functions, (with Po-Han Hsu), 18 pages, submitted (2019), available upon request.
- On the moments of torsion points modulo primes and their applications, (with Amir Akbary), submitted (2019). [pdf][arXiv]
- Bombieri-Vinogradov theorems for modular forms and applications, accepted for publication in Mathematika.
- On generalizations of the Titchmarsh divisor problem, (with Akshaa Vatwani), accepted for publication in Acta Arithmetica. [pdf]
- The least prime ideal in the Chebotarev density theorem, (with Habiba Kadiri and Nathan Ng), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 147 (2019), 2289-2303. [pdf][arXiv][doi]
- Zeros of Dedekind zeta functions and holomorphy of Artin L-functions, Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society 34 (2019), 253-261. [pdf][jrms]
- On the Chebotarev-Sato-Tate phenomenon, Journal of Number Theory 196 (2019), 272-290. [pdf][doi]
- The Chebotarev density theorem and the pair correlation conjecture, (with M. Ram Murty and V. Kumar Murty), Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society 33 (2018), 399-426. [pdf][jrms]
- Supercharacters and the Chebotarev density theorem, Acta Arithmetica 185 (2018), 281-295. [pdf][doi]
- Applications of group theory to conjectures of Artin and Langlands, International Journal of Number Theory 14 (2018), 881-898. [pdf][doi]
- Base change, tensor product and the Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society 33 (2018), 99-109. [pdf][jrms]
(The pdf files above are provided for the benefit and convenience of those who may not have access to the corresponding journals. For the final “official” versions, please see the respective journals.)
- Langlands reciprocity for certain Galois extensions, Journal of Number Theory 178 (2017), 126-145. [pdf][doi]
- Patterns of primes in Chebotarev sets, (with Akshaa Vatwani), International Journal of Number Theory 13 (2017), 1651-1677. [pdf][doi]
- A variant of Heilbronn characters, International Journal of Number Theory 13 (2017), 1547-1570. [pdf][doi]
- On critical values of twisted Artin L-functions, Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal 67 (2017), 551-555. [pdf][doi][springer]
University of Lethbridge.
MATH 3400 - Group and Ring Theory, Fall 2019.
MATH 1410 - Elementary Linear Algebra, Summer 2019.
MATH 2570 - Calculus III, Fall 2018.
MATH 0500 - Essential Mathematics, Summer 2018.
MATH 2570 - Calculus III, Spring 2018.
MATH 126 - Differential and Integral Calculus, Fall 2016.