The University of Lethbridge Conference Services offers very good rates
on excellent apartment and town house suites situated on the campus and
only minutes from the meeting facilities.
The apartment suites have full kitchens as well as
ensuite washroom facilities configured in a two or four bedroom configuration.
For details including photos of the suites and pricing see
Conference Services Summer Hotel,
For off-campus accommodation, University visitors frequently stay at
the Lethbridge Lodge.
This hotel is located downtown, a five minute drive from the University,
or about a 30 minute walk from the University through parkland along the river.
There are no hotels in West Lethbridge or closer to the University,
however, there are many other hotels and motels available,
such as in the Days Inn or the Holiday Inn Express downtown.
Hotels along Mayor Magrath Drive are relatively far away and
you would require vehicle transportation to get to the University.
Public transit is available to and from the University,
but service is limited on weekends especially on Sunday.
Parking for participants will be available at one of the university parking lots.
Details will be provided later.
Please register and/or submit an abstract here!
There is no registration fee, but your registration will help us ordering food, reserving lecture halls, and other related issues.
Participants who are giving a talk may also submit their abstract here.
Thank you very much for your early registration.
- Exploring the Alberta K-12 Mathematics Curriculum: Organized by Dr. Richelle Marynowski, University of Lethbridge
Description: This session explores the Alberta K – 12 mathematics curriculum to consider what the curriculum says mathematics is and who mathematics is for.
- Number Theory: Organized by Amir Akbary, University of Lethbridge, and Peter Zvengrowski, University of Calgary.
- Undergraduate Teaching & Outreach: Tales & Tips from the Trenches: Organized by William Hackborn, Augustana Campus, University of Alberta, and Sean Fitzpatrick, University of Lethbridge.
- Recent Developments in Robustness of Designs: Doug Wiens, University of Alberta.
- Amir Akbary, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta
- Hadi Kharaghani, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta
Link to the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Karen Buro, MacEwan University
- Manny Estabrooks, Red Deer College
- William Hackborn, Augustana Campus, University of Alberta
- Thomas Hillen, University of Alberta
- Hassan Safouhi, Campus Saint-Jean, University of Alberta
- Pamini Thangarajah, Mount Royal University
- Peter Zvengrowski, University of Calgary
Link to AMD 2015 at the Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences