Live On Line Office
To access my live on line office:
- Check my schedule to make sure I am available.
Look at both the list of exceptions and the table showing my weekly schedule.
- If I am currently holding office hours then go to Nicole's Office Hours MS Team.
- Look in the General channel to see if there is a message indicating that I am currently away from my desk.
- If so, the message will indicate when I will return. When I get back I will indicate that I have returned.
- If not, check to see if there is a link to an existing Meeting.
- If there is a Meeting click on the join button and I will call on each person in the room in turn.
You may find I am already discussing your course and possibly your concern with another student, feel free to listen to my answer.
- If there is not a meeting then @mention me in a new conversation.
That is, choose new conversation and type @Wilson, Nicole then click on my name.
Enter a message indicating the course in which you have a question.
@Wilson, Nicole I have a Math1010 Assignment 4 question.
I have a question about the CPSC2720 project, @Wilson, Nicole.
I look forward to speaking with you in my office hours.