Thursday April 11, from 12:15-13:05
Speaker: Daya Gaur.
Given a fleet of vehicles and a set of customers, the objective in capaciated vehicle routing problems is to minimize the total distance traveled and serve the customers subject to vehicle capacity constraints. We will examine existing approximation algorithms for deterministic and stochastic versions of capaciated vehicle routing problems.
This talk is open to everyone. Graduate students are encouraged to attend. Light refreshments will be served.
- Optimization Seminar Series – Thr May 30, 2019 @ 1pm in C630
- Lethbridge Blockchain Workshop and Hackathon
- Optimization Seminar Series – Wed Oct 17, 2018 @ noon in C630
- CPSC 4110/5110/7110 – Introduction to Algorithms in Facility Location
- CPSC 4210/5210: Wireless Networks
- Optimization Seminar Series – Fri Dec 16, 2016, noon, in B543
- Optimization Seminar Series – Wed. Oct 19, 2016, noon, in C620
- CPSC 3780 for Dr. Gaur (Sept 20-22, 2016)
- CPSC 2620 for Dr. Hossain (Sept 13-15, 2016)