Limiting distributions and zeros of Artin L-functions, Ph.D. thesis, University
of British Columbia, 2000. pdf
1. The distribution of the summatory function of the Möbius function, Proc. London
Math. Soc. (3) 89 (2004) 361-389. pdf
2. The fourth moment of zeta prime rho, Duke Mathematical Journal, 125 no.2 (2004), 243-266. pdf
3. Large gaps between the zeros of the Riemann zeta function, Journal of Number Theory,
128 (2008) 509-556.
4. A discrete mean value of the derivative of the Riemann zeta function, Mathematika 54 (2007), 113-155.
5. Extreme values of zeta prime rho, Journal of the London Mathematical Society (2) 78 (2008), 273-289. pdf
6. The Möbius function in short intervals, Anatomy of Integers, ed.
Jean-Marie De Koninck, Andrew Granville,
CRM Proceedings and Lecture Notes, Volume 46, 2008, 247-258.
7. The Diophantine equation A^4 + 2^d B^2 = C^p
(with Michael A. Bennett and Jordan S. Ellenberg),
International Journal of Number Theory, Vol.6, No. 2 (2010), 1-27.
8. A note on the gaps between consecutive zeros of the Riemann zeta function
(with Hung Bui and Micah B. Milinovich),
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 138, No. 12 (2010), 4167-4175.
9. A note on a conjecture of Gonek (with Micah B. Milinovich), Functiones et Approximatio Commentarii Mathematici, Vol.46, No.2 (2012), 177-187.
10. Explicit zero-density theorems for Dedekind zeta functions (with Habiba Kadiri),
Journal of Number Theory, Vol.132 (2012), 748-775. pdf
11. Nonzero values of Dirichlet L-functions in vertical arithmetic progressions (with Greg Martin, 25 pages), International Journal of Number Theory.
12. Lower bounds of moments of zeta prime rho (with Micah Milinovich, 27 pages), International Mathematics Research Notices,
(2014), no. 12, 3190-3216.
13. Limiting distributions of the classical error terms of prime number theory, (with Amir Akbary and Majid Shahabi), Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 65, No. 3 (2014), 743-780.
14. Simple zeros of modular L-functions, (with Micah Milinovich), Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, Vol. 109 (2014), No.6, 1465-1506.
15. Two appendices that appeared in Ram Murtys article, Some remarks on the Riemann Hypothesis,
Proceedings of the Conference on L-functions and Cohomology of Arithmetic Groups, Tata Institute of
Fundamental Research, Jan. 1999, Bombay, India. pdf
16. The distribution of values of the summatory function of the Möbius function, Canadian Mathematical Society Notes, Sept. 2001, 7 pages.
17. Bounds and conjecture for additive divisor sums, (with Mark Thom, 31 pages), available on the arxiv,
18. The sixth moment of the Riemann zeta function and ternary additive divisor sums, (46 pages), available on the arxiv,
19. Explicit zero-density for the Riemann zeta function, (with Habiba Kadiri and Allysa Lumley, 22 pages), submitted.
20. Subconvexity of modular form L-functions in the t-aspect, (with Andrew Booker and Micah Milinovich, 30 pages), submitted.
21. Inclusive prime number races, (with Greg Martin, 47 pages), preprint.
Amir Akbary, University of Lethbridge.
Farzad Aryan, McGill University.
Michael Bennett, University of British Columbia.
Andrew Booker, University of Bristol.
Hung Bui, University of Manchester.
Jordan Ellenberg, University of Wisconsin.
Alia Hamieh, University of Lethbridge.
Habiba Kadiri, University of Lethbridge.
Allysa Lumley, York University.
Greg Martin, University of British Columbia.
Micah Milinovich, University of Mississippi.
Majid Shahabi, University of Calgary.
Mark Thom, University of Lethbridge.
Quanli Shen (co-supervised), Ph.D. 2017- .
Evan Comeau (co-supervised), M.Sc. 2017- .
Farzad Aryan, Ph.D (2016). Current position: postdoc at McGill (Montreal).
Allsya Lumley (co-supervised), M.Sc. (2014). Current position: Ph.D. candidate, York University.
Majid Shahabi (co-supervised), M.Sc., 2012. Current position: Ph.D. candidate, University of Calgary.
Alia Hamieh (co-supervised), 2015-2017. Current position: Assistant Professor, UNBC.
Timothy Trudgian (co-supervised), 2010-2012. Current position: ARC Early Career Research Fellow, Australian National University.
Brandon Fodden (co-supervised), 2008-2010. Current position: Instructor, Carleton University.